• EN 388:2016 Cut Level F
• Superior gloves for TIG and MIG welding as well as for handling sharp sheet metal etc.
• Provides exceptional comfort and extreme cut and puncture resistance.
• High protection against heat combined with excellent dexterity.
• Lasts 4-5 times longer than regular TIG gloves made from goatskin.
• Increases the efficiency and safety far beyond anything currently seen in the welding business.
• Reinforcements sewn on to the palm and fingers for optimal grip.
• 11 cm split leather cuff.
Suitable for: TIG and MIG welding | Grinding | Cutting
Standards and Approvals: