- Nitrile offering liquid-proof barrier and protection against a wide range of chemicals and high abrasion-resistant durability.
- EN 374:2016/Type A high chemical resistance. The Nitrile coating offers ≥ 480 minutes of permeation time for n-Heptane found in oil-based muds.
- High visibility green for maximum safety.
- Tested according to EN 388:2016 (mechanical and impact protection) and EN 374:2016 (chemical protection).
- Heat resistant up to 100°C for 15 seconds.
Impact and Chemical Protective Cut Resistant Gloves 115.9013
Bonded with 360⁰ Anti-Cut Typhoon® Liner
Suitable for: Oil & Gas: Upstream, Transportation, Downstream and Clean Up | Sewage/Draining Facilities | Water Treatment Facilities