Cut level D Gloves 116.591
Typhoon® material, polyurethane coating.
- Very good protection against cut injuries (EN 388:2016 level D) combined with high abrasion resistance.
- Especially good flexibility and freedom of movement and very comfortable (18-gauge thread technology).
- Reinforced thumb crotch provides extended use life.
- Ideal for precision handling in dry or wet conditions.
- Typhoon® is one of the strongest fibres in the world.
Suitable for: Works tasks with very high requirements for cut protection and exceptionally high demands for touch sensitivity — primarily dry conditions.
Standards and Approvals: