- EN 374-1:2016 Type A Chemical Approved
- Typhoon® cut level D liner provides 360° protection.
- Nitrile coating provides wide range of chemical protection.
- Outstanding palm grip to handle slippery and/or oily objects.
- Powerful impact protective details on back of hand.
- Wide cuff and glove length is 39 cm.
Impact and Chemical Protective Gloves 115.9011 – Type A Chemical Approved
Typhoon® fibre liner
Suitable for: Work on drill floors (related to rigs) when in contact with oil mud and other lubricants and chemicals.
Standards and Approvals: